Uploading files to Dropbox
If you would like to upload photos of band students for the video presentations we will play during the Awards Banquet click the button below to go to our Dropbox folder.
- Put the name(s) of the students pictured into the Filename. Copy the file and change the filename before uploading.
- If you know the date or the event, you can put that into the Filename as well. We're pretty flexible, as long as it's something we can decipher without too much head scratching.
- Example: Student_Name-Event_mm-dd-yy.jpg
- Example: StudentNameBaby.gif
- You do not have to have a Dropbox account.
- There will be a blue Uploading % box followed by a green Done! box if you have successfully uploaded your picture. (I had a time of it when I tested the process; the drop-down box my browser generated to give me an email address messed with the Upload button. I used the Tab key to move from that box to the upload and it worked easy.)
- You may upload more than one at a time.
- If you have any problems, contact Catherine Keene at Webmaster@MarchingTerriers.com and I'll do what I can to help you out.
- Click here if you would like to view the files already uploaded. (Do not use this link to upload, use the button below.)